Waterford Central COVID-19 ResponseJuly 27, 2021 11:44 am
Sunday Worship Status
- We have resumed in-person worship; no pre-registration is required.
- Congregational singing has resumed as of August 1st, but we request for the safety of others that you wear a mask while singing.
- Masks are optional during worship for vaccinated individuals.
- To check out Central’s worship service, visit our YouTube Channel.
The Church Office Has Resumed Regular Hours, 9am – 4pm, M-Th
To Join Us at 10:30am Sunday on Facebook Live, go to https://www.facebook.com/waterfordcumc/events/
- You don’t need a Facebook account to watch (but you may have to put up with a few solicitations screens.)
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- After worship, please fill out the online attendance form to let us know you were in worship.
Gatherings Happening Via Zoom Teleconferencing:
- Mom’s Connect. Contact Rainy Stephenson for the link to join.
- Wednesday Bible Study. Contact Pastor Jack (email@example.com) for the link
- Small Groups, support groups, and outside groups. Many support groups have resumed. Check with the organization or call the church office at (248) 681-0040 for more info. Most small groups are planning to resume in the fall of 2021, but contact your group leader for more info.
Current Status (last updated 7/27/21).
Stay Informed About COVID-19
In an effort to ensure our community has official information about COVID-19 (coronavirus), CUMC is posting the following official links in an effort to make it easier for you to find factual data about the virus and how to protect yourself. Also, please be aware that there is a lot of misinformation/false information being shared on social media. We advise you to get information about this virus only from official sources. Please be vigilant against probable scams that will arise. Never give out personal information or send funds, banking information, or passwords to anyone, regardless of how authoritative they may seem. Reputable organizations DO NOT request personal information via phone, email, or the Internet, and no healthcare agency will ever ask you for personal information via email. For official information on COVID-19, visit:
- Center for Disease Control: cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Michigan Department of Health: michigan.gov/coronavirus
- Oakland County Health Department: oakgov.com/health/information/covid-19/Pages/default.aspx