Early Childhood Center
Thank you for your interest in Preschool programming at Little Sprouts! Our Preschool classes for the 2021-22 school year are now full. Please contact us if you are interested in being placed on a waitlist. If a spot becomes available, we will contact families on the waitlist to offer enrollment.
If you would still like to tour our facility, enroll in one of our Family Playgroups, or discuss our programming, we would be more than happy to meet and show you around!
Central United Methodist Church has been providing Early Childhood Education programming opportunities for Waterford and its surrounding communities for more than 50 years. Although Little Sprouts has been closed since March of 2020, everyone in the building is very excited for the doors to reopen, and to welcome little folks and their families back into the building!
We are pleased to offer fully licensed Three- and Four-Year-Old Preschool programming, and Family Play Groups for families with infants and toddlers for the 2021-22 School year.
- To nurture an inclusive community of creative thinkers, hands-on learners, curious explorers, and kind humans
- To support the development of traditional school-readiness skills in a lovely non-traditional setting
- To build a strong foundation for learning and love of school
- To promote an appreciation of the world around us, through a balance of daily indoor and outdoor learning opportunities
- To utilize a child-centered, play-based curriculum guided by the needs, interests, and abilities of the children
- To offer ALL children the opportunity to be leaders, problem-solvers, risk-takers and care-takers
- Mary Boynton and Monica Hungerford--Co-Directors/Lead Teachers
Little Sprouts Preschool is located inside Central United Methodist Church at 3882 Highland Rd., Waterford, MI 48328