This church rummage sale is the sale to end all sales, with over 20,000 sq. feet of discounts. Items are donated from the Waterford community, so the selection is awesome! Spring is the time for this sale, as we clean out closets, garages, and attics and there are treasures galore, including a Boutique and French Room featuring jewelry and high fashion items. Everything is priced to move! Proceeds from the sale go back into the community by way of donations to several local non-profit organizations. Come by, get your sale fix and help others while you’re at it.
Early admission is $2 on Thursday from noon-1pm, then after that, it’s free! Friday is 25% off everything, and Saturday is bag day–1 bag for $3, 2 bags for $5 and anything too large to “bag” is 50% off.
- Thursday, May 4th, Noon-1pm – Early bird; $2 admission
- Thursday, May 4th, 1pm – 6pm, free admission
- Friday, May 5th, 10am – 4pm, free admission and 25% off
- Saturday, May 6th, 9am – Noon, free admission and bag day
- Bags are one for $3 or two for $5. Anything not bagged is 50% off. Excludes items from the French Room
Items featured include household items, jewelry, women’s clothing, kid’s clothes, kid’s toys, games, fashion items, dishes, bakeware, luggage, hats, purses, cosmetics, scarves, books, cookbooks, tools, indoor furniture, outdoor furniture, craft supplies, artwork, and more.