- This event has passed.
Worship Service – Third Sunday in Advent – Facebook Live
December 13, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Travel Light – Letting Go of Bitterness – Pastor Jack. When times are good, Christmas can make everything feel even better than they really are. When there’s trouble – family tension, disapproval, relational hurts – Christmas makes those hard, lonely broken times all the more painful. How do we not allow seeds of offense to grow into roots of bitterness? There is really only one thing to do when you have problems with bitterness; you must kill it with compassion and forgiveness. That compassion and forgiveness are founded in the Christ child that God sent to our world that is full of roots of bitterness. This Sunday we will celebrate the compassion and forgiveness Christ offers us.
- Bryan Murphy
- The Merle Family
- Agape Bells (12-3-2017)
NEW: Call-In to Hear Live Worship
You can now call in to listen to worship live. It’s simple.
- Call 888.958.7272
- When prompted, enter the access/meeting code 444918491
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.