- This event has passed.
November 22, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- King of Kings – Pastor Jack. Kingship, both human and divine is the focus of the readings for this Sunday. Though a flawed vessel, King David was everything a human king ought to be. Second Samuel relates the last words of David, an oracle proclaiming the commitment of his hours and lineage to God’s everlasting covenant. David trusted the Lord. Divine kingship alone is sufficient to remain faithful. Ultimately, all human kings fail us. Christ alone is our rightful King.
Call-In to Hear Live Worship
You can now call in to listen to worship live. It’s simple.
- Call 888.958.7272
- When prompted, enter the access/meeting code 467498585
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.