- This event has passed.
Worship Service – UMCOR Sunday – Facebook live
March 14 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Words to the Cross – A Word of Faith, One of the thieves on the crosses to Jesus’ left and right asked that Jesus remember him when he came into his kingdom. It is a request born out of a need for redemption and acceptance. The thief who appealed to Jesus for acceptance into the kingdom of heaven knew that Jesus couldn’t offer him anything that he deserved, but only that which cannot be deserved – love, acceptance, and eternal life. What a journey that man traveled on that last day of his life! From mocking Jesus to defending Jesus to accepting Jesus to making a final request of Jesus. There is only one explanation – faith.
- Good News Ringers (11/17/19) – Amazing Grace – Arr. Janet Hall
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.