- This event has passed.
August 15 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Life-Changing Decisions – Serve. Gandhi said, “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Jesus said, “My food is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work.” Serving others feed our souls. As a pastor, I have often watched people come alive in their faith through serving on a mission trip. While the needs of people are met, the spiritual growth a person on such a mission can experience is amazing. Paul, in his letter to the Romans, tells us that we are all part of the living body of Christ in the world. We all possess gifts meant to contribute to the work of the church in the world. What gifts do you possess? What is God calling you to do in the world?
- Ring for Joy – Agape Bells
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.