August 8 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Life Changing Decisions – Go
The story of Abram turned Abraham is definitely a call from God to go! Go away from the familiar to the unknown. To respond to God’s call, Abraham had to trust God and the promise God made to Abraham. Craig Groschel wrote, “I don’t know about you, but most of the promises I’ve made to God didn’t stick. That’s because we’re not changed by the promises we make to God; we’re changed by the believing the promises God makes to us.” As we’re in the fifth of this series of messages, it is probably apparent that life is full of paradoxes and opposing opportunities. What we really need to embrace is the call of God that is not a “one and done deal” but rather fluid and dynamic. How can we moving forward for God’s greatest purposes unless we keep in tune with God’s loving responsiveness to our ever-changing human condition?
- Genesis 12:1-9
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.