Worship Service – Graduation Sunday
June 13 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Forget About It!, Over fifty-five years ago, a man sent seeds to India and Pakistan and saved a billion lives. Jesus talks about seed too and stresses the importance of planting. The harvesting, however, belongs to God. In the parable of the mustard seed, however, the sower, who likely represent Christians who testify to or proclaim their faith to others, seem to have no real understanding of the growing process – “the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how” – but that doesn’t matter in the parable, the sower trusts that harvest will come. The sower doesn’t know how the growth occurs, only knows that it does.
- Mark 4:26-34
- Senior Dance
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.