- This event has passed.
June 6, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Crazy! Right! The insanity defense gets a lot of publicity, but it’s rarely used, and when it is, not always successfully. I bring this up because, in today’s gospel lesson, Jesus is accused of being crazy. We want to know why such a charge would be made, and whether there’s some sense in which the church needs to get its crazy on to fulfill its mission. What are the tasks that the church needs to be about today? Are we just crazy enough to get it done?
- Mark 3:20-35
- Agape Ringers, Interlude and Celebration for Handbell Choir
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.