- This event has passed.
Worship Service – Facebook live
March 7 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Words to the Cross – A Word of Indifference. How often do we ignore the feelings of others? It’s not that we are unkind necessarily by nature, but we are pre-occupied. We lack the awareness of others’ needs around us. We become focused on a task and cannot see past it to the needs of others. The four guards who gambled for the tunic Jesus wore were indifferent to mary, Jesus’ mother, and the other women who looked beyond the gambling guards to Jesus suffering on the cross. It is an odd thing to hold a garment and admire it so much that the guards didn’t want to destroy it but rather gamble for it. How often do we hold relationships, love, life, and beauty in our hands and miss them? Not because we’re wicked more mean-spirited, but because we aren’t thinking.
- Agape Bells – A Modal Air – Michael Bedford
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.