- This event has passed.
Worship Service – Baptism of the Lord – Facebook Live
January 10 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Doxology – We Are God’s Beloved. Baptism is a commissioning moment when we listen for the voice of God. We live in a world bombarded by a variety of voices offering guidance and direction from sales pitches to “insights for living” – from the latest kitchen gadget or weight loss method to the voices of Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, and Dr. Laura! As followers of Jesus Christ, we have to listen for the voice of God and pray that God will speak a word of guidance and hope into our lives. May we embrace the commissioning moment of baptism when we can hear our creator God, say, “This is my beloved brother;” and “This is my beloved sister… I am well-pleased with them and am sending them out with a mission in the world.”
- Alleluia & Jubilate Dancers
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.