- This event has passed.
Worship Service – Facebook Live
December 27, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Travel Light –Letting Go of Your Past – Rev. Cora Glass. The problem with the past is it often doesn’t stay in the past. Because of our past, we often feel unforgivable, unloveable, and useless; we wonder how (or why) in the world does God uses me for the Kingdom work in the world: The story of Peter being forgiven three times after denying Jesus three times is a powerful message of redemption. We will find it very difficult to step into a new year (and new life) if we don’t close the door on the past year (our past). As we end this year of pandemic, economic challenges, and strained relationships, how can we turn God’s redemption of us into new possibilities for ourselves?
- Matt Sullivan & Alex Hines
- Sara Hazen, Ashley & Aubrey Gibbs
- Central Church Staff
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.