- This event has passed.
Worship Service – Facebook Live
October 11, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Jesus and We – Spiritual Consumers or Contributors?– Pastor Jack. Remember when Burger King came out with the concept of “Have it your way?” We have become a consumer nation and consumerism has become part of the way people approach faith and the church. Our invitation to people is to be part of our work to be Christ’s presence in the world, but first, we must be certain that we are meeting the needs of the church – especially those who are new to our community. This message needs to be heard by the members and friends of our church: Are we spiritual contributors or spiritual consumers?
NEW: Call In to Hear Live Worship
You can now call in to listen to worship live. It’s simple.
- Call 888.958.7272
- When prompted, enter the access/meeting code 618630714
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online attendance form (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.