- This event has passed.
Worship Service – First Sunday of Advent, Student Sunday, and Baby’s First Christmas
November 28, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Journey – Mary of Nazareth. Pastor Jack Mannschreck. This is the beginning of a series of messages based – partially – on the study we’re offering to our church during Advent: The Journey Walking the Road to Bethlehem. Mary represents a willing spirit to serve as the vessel through which God will enter human history. Adam Hamilton writes, “Sometimes God asks us to be with people we don’t want to be with, to go to places we don’t want to go to, and to do things we don’t want to do. This I part of what Mary’s story teaches us.” What is God asking us to do for His kingdom on earth and how willing are we to make that journey of faith?
- Mary’s Little Boy Chile – Covenant Choir
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.