- This event has passed.
March 6 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Pass Me Not – Healing Times Two – Pastor Jack Mannschreck. This story fits so well into our theme of Pass Me Not as Jesus is on his way to heal a little girl, the daughter of a synagogue leader, he is touched by a woman who has hemorrhaged for 12 years. She is immediately healed which Jesus proclaims “by her faith.” There is so much richness in this story; it is a story of a miracle on the way to a miracle and it happened in the context of a crowd. When Jesus gets to the house of the synagogue leader, the girl has been declared dead but Jesus heals her and instructs the people to give her something to eat. Certainly, the message can be one of healing and wholeness that happens during the journey of life. It is also a great message for the church today to pivot quickly and effectively to meet the needs of the community.
- Order of Worship
- Message Notes
- By an’ By – H.T. Burleigh, Marlene Knaus
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a short delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.