- This event has passed.
May 1 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- The Bread of Life – Part One: So… What Do You Want to Eat? This is the first in a three-part series on what Jesus as the Bread of Life. Jesus didn’t come to help people get what they want; he came to be what they want. He came to be the food that we feast on. In this eat what you want when you want it society, can we really recognize Jesus as the Bread of Life? This may not be as simple as it sounds – we really have to consider what we need to live and thrive.
- Isaiah 55:1-9
- John 6:1-21
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a short delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.