- This event has passed.
March 20 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Pass Me Not – The Profession of Peter
In the region of Caesarea Philippi, where there is evidence of many different religions from paganism to Judaism and temples to the Greek Emperors, Jesus asked about his identity and who people say that he is. Jesus further presses the issue to ask who the disciples say he is and it is our man, Peter, who proclaims – for the first time – that Jesus is the Christ. The emphasis of this message is that we must all focus our beliefs in Jesus Christ and proclaim what it is that Jesus has done for us as the Christ – God’s anointed sent to save us. We all have our answers which point to that from which we are saved! Led by Pastor Jack Mannschreck (Other scriptures: Mark 8:27-30, Luke 9:18-20)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a short delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.