- This event has passed.
March 13 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Pass Me Not – Who Can Be Saved?
This is the story of the Rich Young Ruler who is faithful in keeping the “rules of faith” but perhaps not the intent of those rules – which is tending and caring for our relationships with God and others. This is a message that is difficult to hear within our context of relative wealth and affluence. It calls to question the issue of priorities and what really matters about our faith: how we live and demonstrate love for our God and for others.
- Order of Worship
- Message Notes
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a short delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.