- This event has passed.
Online Worship Service
January 23 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Pastor Jack preaching – Soul Soil. Jesus tells of the parable of the sower who spreads the seeds and they fall on various types of soil. The condition of the soil determines the growth of the seed. The condition of our soul determines what God is able to do within us and how we will grow in our Christian faith. We will focus on the concepts of surrendering to, accepting, and following Christ.
- Sicilienne Op. 78 – Gabriel Faure – Kathy Scafuri (4/14/2019)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.
- We’ve had reports of the stream ending early for some users. If this happens, refresh your browser and it should bring the stream back.