- This event has passed.
Epiphany Sunday Worship Service
January 2 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Praying for Change – Search Me, Oh God. Pastor Jack Mannschreck. This is the beginning of a three-message series on the impact of prayer on our lives. We will begin with the idea of how prayer impacts our lives when we allow ourselves to be vulnerable, asking God to search our hearts, know our every sin and flaw, forgive us, and move forward, redeemed by God for God’s greatest purposes in the world. How else can we possess God’s strength unless we allow God to transform our weaknesses?
- Order of Worship
- Message Notes
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.