- This event has passed.
December 19, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Journey – Mary and Joseph’s Journey. Pastor Jack Mannschreck. The journey of Mary and Joseph now becomes a joint venture as they marry and begin life together in Nazareth. That journey, though, is interrupted by another journey mandated by law; a census was to be taken and everyone must return to their home to be counted. Joseph and Mary had to make the long journey to Bethlehem, where we all know Jesus was born. What are the journeys in your life? Did they lead to expected places or to unexpected adventures? This is a time to reflect on our journeys and on the difference the Christ Child makes in our lives.
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.