- This event has passed.
Worship Service – 2nd Sunday in Advent
December 5, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
The Journey – Joseph of Bethlehem
As our Journey study progresses, we will consider Joseph this Sunday. Joseph is a man of simple means – a humble worker – a carpenter. We have no record of any word he spoke and he was not exalted in our scripture like Mary. Joseph is known for his obedience, allowing himself to be the earthly father of Jesus the Christ. He had a dream which led him to compassion and acceptance of a very high calling. To what are we called? How do our dreams shape our lives for the work of God’s kingdom on earth?
- Covenant Choir – The Hands That First Held Mary’s Child – Dan Forrest
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.