- This event has passed.
November 21, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Pastor Jack Mannschreck – This final message on our Mission Statement will reflect the flow of the fifteenth chapter of John’s gospel from connecting with God, connecting with others, and then the hard realities of being in ministry to a world that is often hostile. Act 1 is Luke’s second book about the ministry of the early church. The eighth chapter states that we are to be Christ’s witnesses “to the ends of the earth.” (Acts 1:8) What does that witness include? Certainly, good works to alleviate hunger and poverty, create unity among diverse groups of people, however, it is also bearing a word of faith to others – that they may learn clearly about God’s love.
- Choir Anthem – For the Beauty of the Earth – John Rutter
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.