- This event has passed.
November 14, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Our Mission: Connecting with Others. Pastor Jack. From the very beginning of creation (Genesis 2:18), it is apparent that we are created for relationships. If God is love and we are created in God’s image then we are to love also (John 15:12). I hope to share the best of Methodism as a Connectional Church and how that attribute can be lived out in our local church setting as well. The scriptures continually point toward the strength of the community as we support each other in ministry and are of one accord (Philippians 2:2).
- Draw the Circle Wide – Covenant Choir
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.