- This event has passed.
October 17 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Enough – Generosity from Two Sides – Pastor Jack Mannschreck. As we ask our members and friends to come forward to make their commitment to our ministry next year, I will offer insights into what it means to be defined by generosity. To make a difference in the lives of others – which makes a difference in our own lives through giving. There will be an emphasis on this Sunday to tithe and to work toward that goal. The emphasis of this message is that all we have is God’s – we are simply tenants on this planet. The proper attitude is that we develop generous hearts that will ultimately define us as followers of the one who gave his all to us – Jesus the Christ.
- Come Thou Font of Every Blessing – Arr. Mike Dempsey – Covenant Choir
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.