- This event has passed.
Online Worship Service – Fathers Day
June 21, 2020 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Moving from Surviving to Thriving, We tend toward macho images when we think of survival skills that will enable us to get through tough times. Elijah teaches us that in tough times, we need to 1) do the next right thing, 2) developed and use a mantra that you can live by before you need it, and 3) surrender but don’t give up. This message is aimed at helping us cope with our fear and despair – a good message for families on Father’s Day! Pastor Jack L. Mannschreck preaching.
- I Kings 19:1-15a
- Luke 8:26-39
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to the Facebook Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s message notes.
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the Following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.