- This event has passed.
Mother’s Day Worship
May 10, 2020
Happy Mother’s Day!
Message – Pastor Jack:
- Hugging or Clinging? There is no doubt that our human condition sometimes consists of difficulties and darkness. We have spent time talking about wondering and we have considered what it means to wait. When we find ourselves struggling in valleys of our lives we need to do two things: First, remember God’s faithfulness. Second, embrace our God, understanding that God’s love is steadfast and everlasting.
- Habakkuk 3:13-19
- James 1:1-5
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Go to Central’s Facebook Page at www.Facebook.com/waterfordcumc.
- Find the scheduled service and click the “Join” button, or in the left-most menu list, click “Videos” and click the video with the red “Live” button.
- You don’t need a Facebook account to watch (but you may have to put up with a few solicitations screens.)
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Click here to download Pastor Jack’s Message Notes.
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the Following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.