- This event has passed.
April 3 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Pass Me Not – The Parables of Not Passing By Others
This message is about Jesus’ words and the power of His teachings. Jesus did not pass by others who needed healing and wholeness. Through the Parable of the Good Samaritan Jesus teaches us that we should not pass by others in need. The parable of the Good Samaritan inspires us to always do good – even for those we do not know and even despise. Just as the message of Jesus is for all humanity, so is the good works that we do in the world.
- Rummage Sale Setup Info
- Rummage Sale Flyer
- Holy Week Schedule
- Lenten Food Drive
- Dan Taylor – Eagle Scout Project Fundraiser
- Younger Children’s Bulletin (3+ years)
- Older Children’s Bulletin (7+ years)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a short delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.