- This event has passed.
February 6 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
For the Love of God – Quality Time – This is the beginning of a series of messages for the season of Lent based on Dr. Gary Chapman book, The Five Love Languages. Dr. Chapman identifies five basic love languages: 1) Words of Affirmation, 2) Quality Time, 3) Gifts, 4) Acts of Service and 5) Physical Touch. Today’s message is based on the love language of quality time – that God sends Jesus to spend time on earth as a means of love. Although Chapman’s book is often considered for romantic relationships, I would say that we can all learn valuable lessons from this book.
- I Want Jesus to Walk With Me – Arr. Moses Hogan – Chancel Choir (1/19/2020)
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, refresh your browser. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, refresh your browser. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is a delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.