- This event has passed.
November 7 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Our Mission: Connecting with God, Pastor Jack Mannschreck. This will be the beginning of a three-part series of messages on our Mission Statement: Connecting with God. Connecting with Others. Changing our World with Christ’s Love. The foundation for all three messages is the fifteenth chapter of John’s gospel. That chapter begins with the thought that we are connected with God through Christ. In order to bear fruit for God’s Kingdom on earth, we are to maintain that connection – abiding in Jesus and Jesus abiding in each of us. The central purpose of this message is to share some ideas through which we maintain the health of our connection with Jesus: prayer, Bible Study, meditation, and worship.
- How Firm a Foundation – Covenant Choir
- Pie Jesu – Agape Bells
Join Us Online!
- Click here to go directly to the Livestream.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close it and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- If you’re on the stream but don’t see the live video, just a black screen, wait a couple of minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back or refresh your browser.