- This event has passed.
October 10, 2021 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Enough: Seeking Contentment – Pastor Jack Mannschreck. There are two primary motivations in life: contentment and discontentment. Discontentment is often the more powerful motivator. To move toward contentment is to consider the call of Christ to live more simply and develop a heart of gratitude. It is a means of realizing for what (or whom) are we created! When we find God’s purpose for our lives and live that purpose, we can begin to be content. Benjamin Franklin said, “Contentment can make a poor man rich and discontent can make a rich man poor.” Contentment involves living for Christ and our greatest purpose.
- My Shepherd Will Supply My Need – Arr. Virgil Thompson – Covenant Choir
Join Us on Facebook Live!
- Click here to go directly to online worship.
- Hop on a few minutes early. If you’re having trouble, leave a comment and we’ll help out.
- Click here to download the Order of Worship.
- Let us know you worshiped by filling out the online Connection Card (click here).
If You Have Streaming Issues (choppy, freezing, etc.), Check the following:
- Make sure that your internet isn’t being used for something else.
- Remember, if someone is watching Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, or another streaming video service, that is taking up your Internet bandwidth. Ditto if anyone in the household is streaming music from Spotify, YouTube, or a similar service.
- Your phone may also be using bandwidth if you’re logged into your home wireless network. And, if anyone is streaming video or music to a phone or tablet, that’s using your Internet bandwidth. If anyone is having a Zoom meeting, that is using your bandwidth.
- If you begin watching the stream and it freezes and doesn’t “catch up” in 30 seconds or so, close Facebook and re-join the stream. We’ve had folks report that this has solved their issue.
- A few of us have been “kicked off” of the Facebook stream for no apparent reason. If this happens, just go back and join in again.
- If you’re on Facebook but don’t see the live video, wait a few minutes. We start the live stream at 10:25, but there is about a 2-minute delay on the live video. If you’ve been waiting a while and still don’t see the live video, leave the page, then come back.